This could be one of those “now that I’ve tasted loose leaf, I’m never going back.” It really is much better than bagged tea. I never thought I would drink a black tea this smooth. The flavor isn’t very strong because I didn’t use much leaf and I put it in a big cup, but it’s still really good.

I say it could be one, because while I like it a lot, 1) I don’t have the budget to buy as many different kinds of loose leaf tea as I have in bagged tea and 2) this tea still isn’t good enough to make me unlazy. I’m glad I bought a tin of loose leaf so that I can enjoy the good stuff when I like and still throw teabags around when I just don’t want to think too much about the particulars of my tea.

Graduate environmental engineering student. But currently research-less and therefore left with plenty of free time on my hands.

Grew up drinking tea (especially milk tea!) and now I’m a pretty big fan of any tea. And yes, I take my black tea with milk and sugar ;)