drank Long Life Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Oooo. My. GAWD!! This oolong will be a part of my permenant collection! Peaches, apricots, creamy oolong!

I can’t brag enough about this tea!! And since I’ve been having a lot of tummy trouble this weekend, this one and Happy Kombucha have been my staples with toast and peanut butter! I am not so upset that I can’t eat full meals yet, so long as I can sniff and sip this delightful nectar; and the best part is that I can keep the kettle by the bed and send the hubby to refill it and my cup when I am ready for fresh leaves and more water!

Definantly buying more of this stuff soon, and when I do it will be a “fill up this tin please!” purchase, rather than a “Ummm, just 50g’s for now please”..

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.