This tea smells heavenly. The combination of spices makes me want to cuddle up by a fire and perhaps toast the mini marshmallows in this blend. There’s a little bit of an odd alcohol-like scent amid the spices, but it’s not overwhelming.

The tea steeps to a cloudy orange-brown, and the smell dwindles down to a light cinnamon scent. Sipping the tea, I taste cinnamon first, with a touch of sugar – the marshmallow or brittle, I assume. Although the tea is slightly creamy as is, I decided to try it out with some milk… And it’s incredible. A perfect, toasty winter blend for a cold night. The tea is sweet enough as is, and I find that adding sugar or honey changes the taste too much for my liking.

This tea has officially found a place among my favourites. Looks like I’ll have to buy a tin of this tomorrow! If you want a winter tea, something to look forward to on a snowy morning, this would be it. It’s the perfect blend of cinnamon, brittle and adorable marshmallows!

I’m an international business student who’s passionate about so many things, too many things. My most recent obsession is tea, and I can tell this one’s for the long-term. I love experimenting and I’m eager to learn as much as I can about tea. Excited to be on this journey!

Canada