Happy Easter! What I’d LIKE to do is throw open my windows and belt out “Up From the Grave He Arose” at full Ethel Merman volume, but the sleeping 2/3 of my family wouldn’t look very kindly on that this morning.

So instead, I made a cup of this blend, which is a great chocolatey cherry substitute for a hollow chocolate bunny and will be decorously and quietly grateful with a little mischief around the edges. May joy find you all today.

(Second steep addendum: this is GREAT with Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts! Chocolate craving got the better of me.)