Was able to connect briefly with my best tea drinking buddy while on the road and she brought me a do-it-yourself kit with this blend and several packets of turbinado sugar.

Tasted it straight up, then after adding the sugar crystals, and couldn’t taste much difference.

I do like this better than most chai blends because of its naturally sweet personality…most chais to me taste like somebody randomly emptied the contents of their spice cabinets into a tin. Not getting any citrus from the Samurai Chai part of the mix; but plenty of the cinnamon and pepper from the Ayurvedic half.