drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

For my thoughts, see: http://steepster.com/lfiske29/posts/24744

Ditto, minus the starbucks and never having had actual Coconut Cream Pie, which is delicious.

#lazy #ifhashtaggingworkedonsteepster

All things green

That sounds very tempting

Jason

#maybeiwastoobusyworkingonsteepstertowriteanovel(likesomepeople) #soyoucouldhaveanawesomeplacetologyourteasandmeetotherawesometeadrinkers
#booyah

Jason

@all things green: sorry you had to get in the middle of that, literally :)

Give it a try if you haven’t already. As someone who likes tea but also thick strong flavored drinks like straight hot chocolate, its a good middle ground.

#almostsprayedmyteaonmykeyboard
#booyah?
#thingsisaidinthe1990s

Okay, I can’t keep doing that. Maybe you’re lucky that you have someone not-quite-ghost-writing for you on Steepster. #golaura

Get back to work! #sike

Jason

Retro is the new black. Get back with the times…like Back to the Future, McFly.

Jillian

Tsk, tsk! So mean Takgoti! *shakes head *
;P

Comments

takgoti

#lazy #ifhashtaggingworkedonsteepster

All things green

That sounds very tempting

#booyah

Jason

@all things green: sorry you had to get in the middle of that, literally :)

#almostsprayedmyteaonmykeyboard
#booyah?
#thingsisaidinthe1990s

Get back to work! #sike

Jason

Retro is the new black. Get back with the times…like Back to the Future, McFly.

Jillian

Tsk, tsk! So mean Takgoti! *shakes head *
;P

I’m one of the people behind Steepster!

I really like oolongs but I’m open to pretty much anything (although I’m still hesitant of pu-erh). Either way, any tea that expands my tastes, teaches me something, or promotes a love of tea is a winner in my book. If you have any questions, shoot an email to [email protected] or PM me.

Brooklyn, NY