Magnificent. I am really tempted to say that this is my favorite tea I’ve ever had. I’m a big fan of oolongs, plus toasted/nutty/spicy flavors. Needless to say, this tea has it all for me. It’s got a wonderful balance of flavors, and with a hint of rock sugar it is perfectly sweet for my tastes. I especially love it with Sweet Oolong Revolution from Teavana as well.

I keep a huge a** tin of this at all times and frequently dedication mediations sessions in gratitude of this tea (I’m exaggerating of course…but I could conceivably dedicate a shrine to this tea). That’s okay if you think I’m crazy, because I am crazy…for this tea. :)

I’ve been drinking loose leaf teas for about 4 years and really enjoy the sense of contentment it brings to my busy life. I suppose tea is an experience you inherently have to slow down and enjoy, as it quiets the mind and allows you to hear more readily. I am also interested in Buddhism, yoga, meditation, and psychotherapy.

Here are some of my favorite teas:

Organic Silver Needle White Tea (Teavivre)
Bailin Gongfu Black Tea (Teavivre)
Buttered Rum (DavidsTea)
Gyrokuro/Gyrokuro Genmaicha (Teavana)
Apple Green Tea (Indigo Tea Company)
Strawberry Festival (Indigo Tea Company)
Mom’s Apple Pie (David’s Tea)
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls/Rooibos Tropica Blend (Teavana)

Eagan, Minnesota