Wow. I am grateful that I get to sip on this tea while getting over a cold (yes, I have a cold at the end of August! I haven’t been sick for 2 years!) I am not just an apple fanatic, but a Fanatic (with a capital F). I have finally found a tea worthy to satiate my palate with the taste of apples.

This honestly tastes like an apple-pure and simple. It is such a pleasant tea and I 100% agree with the description – it is sooooo smooth. The apple and green tea flavor meshes together flawlessly; the apple is sweet yet slightly sour. I hate sour things, but this is a light sourness you catch a glimpse of in the finish. I am going to try this tea double-strength iced for the summer. I think it’s going to be unbeatable. It’s also not bitter at all. This one is in my top 10 teas for sure, due to its pleasant balance of apples and green tea.

If you love apples, I implore you to try this one – 4oz is only $9.50. Not bad in my opinion. I’ll have to see how many times I can steep the leaves though. I used 2tsp tea with 8oz of water, and 3/4tsp of organic white honey. Bravo Indigo Tea Company!

I’ve been drinking loose leaf teas for about 4 years and really enjoy the sense of contentment it brings to my busy life. I suppose tea is an experience you inherently have to slow down and enjoy, as it quiets the mind and allows you to hear more readily. I am also interested in Buddhism, yoga, meditation, and psychotherapy.

Here are some of my favorite teas:

Organic Silver Needle White Tea (Teavivre)
Bailin Gongfu Black Tea (Teavivre)
Buttered Rum (DavidsTea)
Gyrokuro/Gyrokuro Genmaicha (Teavana)
Apple Green Tea (Indigo Tea Company)
Strawberry Festival (Indigo Tea Company)
Mom’s Apple Pie (David’s Tea)
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls/Rooibos Tropica Blend (Teavana)

Eagan, Minnesota