I can’t believe I haven’t logged this blend yet. It’s one of my favorites and goes quickly once I finally get around to buying more of it. You can of course add more or less of which ever tea you want to predominate the taste if you buy them separately, which is what I do. I’m very particular – I like about a 1:2 ratio of the tropica to the Jasmine pearls. This way, it’s more of the flowery taste with fruity undertones that don’t dominate the taste. I also prefer it sweetened. I also enjoy this tea because I can make it more mellow or strong depending on how I feel that day. Today I’ve made an entire pot of it in my beautiful purple cast iron teapot covered in vines and am loving it.

I’ve been drinking loose leaf teas for about 4 years and really enjoy the sense of contentment it brings to my busy life. I suppose tea is an experience you inherently have to slow down and enjoy, as it quiets the mind and allows you to hear more readily. I am also interested in Buddhism, yoga, meditation, and psychotherapy.

Here are some of my favorite teas:

Organic Silver Needle White Tea (Teavivre)
Bailin Gongfu Black Tea (Teavivre)
Buttered Rum (DavidsTea)
Gyrokuro/Gyrokuro Genmaicha (Teavana)
Apple Green Tea (Indigo Tea Company)
Strawberry Festival (Indigo Tea Company)
Mom’s Apple Pie (David’s Tea)
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls/Rooibos Tropica Blend (Teavana)

Eagan, Minnesota