drank Marsala by DAVIDsTEA

I have to be honest. I have yet to find a way to brew or sweeten this tea so that I can drink it (though I’m intrigued by the shorter steep time mentioned by the other reviewer and might give that a try). I just plain don’t like it.

However, I do use it fairly often in my cooking. Last night I used it in Scott Pilgrim’s Precious Little Pie (a Shepard’s Pie recipe from the comic books) and it definitely enhanced the flavour…the more of the pie I ate, the more I enjoyed it. This isn’t a tea I’ll be replacing when it runs out, but it really is quite tasty when paired with beef in a dish.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON