I was disappointed by this yesterday, and then I was disappointed that I was disappointed. I made this in my little tea for one set, and before I added the hot water, I added a bit of soy milk and a touch of sugar. I only let it steep 2 minutes, as is my habit with black teas. It turned out weak. I was so, so sad! I actually didn’t finish drinking it.

I have enough for a couple cups left, but if it doesn’t improve its performance soon, this one many not be a rebuy.

Uniquity

Don’t let it trick you. I bought a sample and didn’t like it much. Then one day I made it wonderful, so I bought more. I haven’t been able to recreate that wonderful day yet, and have a bunch left. I’m hoping one day I will go on a cinnamon crazy and need this tea. I’m starting to think I hate cinnamon, after the Cinnamon Hearts and Saigon Chai disasters.

aisling of tea

Well, I’ve had it wonderful in the past, and it made some damn good applesauce, so I might just use it for that. I just don’t have room in my cupboard to replace teas I only sorta like, you know?

I’m with ya, sista! : )

Indigobloom

I had the glitter n gold today, it was meh to! maybe it’s the wrong season to enjoy cinnamon?

aisling of tea

Glitter and Gold is definitely a cold-weather tea for me.

Indigobloom

there must have been some floral add that my body didn’t like. I couldn’t even finish the cup, it made me nauseous… atleast I think it was the tea (if not the customers of walmart email that I was forced to read by a coworker!!!)

lily10177

try crushing or grinding the spices before you steep it. I find that a lot of spice based teas taste weak because the flavours haven’t been woken up yet.

Comments

Uniquity

I’m with ya, sista! : )

aisling of tea

Glitter and Gold is definitely a cold-weather tea for me.

lily10177

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON