drank Rainbow Rooibos by Tealish

Derp! As long as I’ve been drinking tea, I’ve taken it with sugar. All tea, no exceptions. That’s just how I do it. However last night, while I was making tea for myself, my wife, and loading the dishwasher, I somehow managed to forget the sugar. I’m almost to 700 tea reviews on this site and I’ve never forgotten. Derp.

That being said, it wasn’t bad! I did take a sip and wonder where the flavor had gone, and I can totally see now how people who are used to sugary drinks and taste unsweetened tea and think it tastes like lightly flavored water. I’m sure if you’re used to unsweetened tea, it’s amazing. I just needed a touch of sugar in this to be happy. But it was very good, and even though I messed it up, I enjoyed it. I will rate it next time I make it my usual way XD