drank Lemon Jasmine by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

Had this at the hair shop this morning while I waited for the henna to be done sitting on my hair. It’s a perky lemon blend, with only a hint of a backdrop of jasmine, and a very pale green tea presence. I really liked it, despite generally being wary of lemon tea- and this is a result of the lemon coming from lemon myrtle, and not either artificial lemon flavoring, or plain ol’ citrus. The down side was that I accidentally spilled the last 1/3 of the cup on my lap and while I smell good now, I do look like I wet myself. Recommended if you tend to like citrus, but find most lemon teas taste too intense.

~lauren.

I put a ‘like’ because I liked your ‘perky lemon blend… ’ sentence but am sorry about the wetting of self (hope you didn’t burn yourself!!!).

Lisbet

Nah, it had cooled a bunch by the time I dumped some of it onto my lap. It was only tepid. More annoying than anything else, and I felt bad for my wonderful stylist who kindly cleaned it up for me despite my protests.

Comments

~lauren.

Lisbet

Grad student in sociocultural anthropology. I drink tea while reading for my courses, and it makes the books go down easier. I genuinely like most kinds of tea – although fruit tisanes kind of scare me.

Houston, Texas, United States