drank Yun Cui (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Sitting down with some of this and watching TV… last day of classes, a week until I’m back at home… can’t believe it. As much as I love it here, as much as I don’t want to leave… I want this to be over. I want to be home where everything is safe.

I like this tea, generally. It’s not stellar, but I don’t hate it. It’s vegetal, primarily, but there are notes of sweetness and nuttiness that I look for in a green. Especially when you sip it just right and there’s this burst of sugar lingering on the tip of your tongue… fantastic.
(note: I’m drinking this unsweetened. The sugar-flavor comes entirely from the tea)

Rebecca Lynn

Lucky, you get out so early! My last final isn’t for 3 weeks.

Michelle

Ah wow! It’s going to be weird, though, since I’ll have almost a full two months at home… before my sister’s summer starts and things really get going. Work :/

Comments

Rebecca Lynn

Lucky, you get out so early! My last final isn’t for 3 weeks.

Michelle

Michelle, 19. College student: upstate NY.

I really enjoy tea, British television and theatre. I read a lot, write a lot, dream a lot.

Geneva, NY, United States