I used to dig green tea but haven’t had nice plain green tea for a while, so I might be a tad biased or weird on this.

I heated the water until it was hot but not boiling, but I didn’t actually check its temperature or anything. It worked just fine, though, so…yeah. I brewed it and strained it into my mug. It was very nice. So…green. That’s all I can think of. It was all the things I used to love about green tea, and it reminded me why I had liked green tea. Very tasty. If I think of just how to describe it in more detail (it’s so hard to find the words, but I loved it), I’ll probably log it again. Would be worth getting in the future.

This log brought to you by the man who sent me a sample of this. Thanks, John!