drank Kai Hua Crescendo by Adagio Teas

To me, this tea tastes somewhere between a green tea and a white tea. Flavor is less mellow than a white, but not as vegetal as a green. It brews up a yellowish color, like watered-down apple juice. Tastes sweet, and slightly floral. I probably steeped it a little too long, but what else is new…?

Cofftea

Wow, yeah that’s quite a bit more than the 3 min they recommend. But if you like it, go for it:)

Comments

Cofftea

I started drinking loose tea in 2007. I gravitate towards Japanese greens and herbal concoctions. I like most greener oolongs, and the occasional Chinese black or pu of any kind. I have my preferences, but I’ll try anything.

I am a stay-at-home-homeschooling mom to 2 boys. I love the outdoors and am a recovering adrenaline junkie. (Having kids will do that for ya.) I hardly have time to brew a few cups of tea a day, and rarely get to enjoy my tea hot, but I am stoked to re-kindle my relationship with Steepster.

Ohio