Following Iorek Byrnison’s recommendation, I am steeped this tea for two minutes with boiling water, and it definitely is a lot better. The flavors are the same, just increased. No bitterness, which I worry about with green tea at higher temperatures. Wonderful all around. :)

Iorek Byrnison

No no, one minute. Really, it works. It sounds crazy short, but it works. Promise. Same goes for their much less roasted Tenryo Bocha, which is AMAZING btw and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Past 60 seconds, you begin losing nuance and warmth, in my experience. One minute is the sweet spot for a tea so calming it rivals chamomile’s chemically induced calm.

shinseikatsu

Yep, I got that wrong lol next time! :)

Comments

Iorek Byrnison

shinseikatsu

Yep, I got that wrong lol next time! :)