Loved this when I found it on a trip to the UK last year, and brought home an extra box… only to discover that not only is it not available in the US, it is not going to be available again in the US, either! I even went so far as to email Twinings and they told me that the demand for this tea was not high enough to produce it in the USA… but it appears it is still in demand in the UK, and I learned it can be found at almost any Tesco store. My response to Twinings was that of course it’s not in demand in the US… when you stop producing something, eventually the demand dwindles to zero, and people won’t discover it because it is no longer being sold. So it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy, if you ask me. I would love to have a LOT more of this tea. It is definitely one of my favorites. But it appears that for a box of 80 bags, it would cost me $10.40 USD plus $4.50 USD shipping to have a box shipped from the UK. Bummer. If anyone knows how to get it less expensively, send me a note!