Cream Fantasy

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Po Nee Monet Bouquet

From Basilur

Cream Fantasy is a special green tea that is masterfully blended with the sweet, subtle flavors of berries and cream and a light base of flower petals – a sweet delight. All natural. Drink hot, cold or warm. From Sri Lanka.

About Basilur View company

I can’t believe I have some of this left over. Most of it wasn’t affected by our flood… but when the flood happened the packet was left out in the open air for a few weeks, and I think some flavour was lost? that means some cups are amazing, others not so much. Oh well, there is only about a third of the packet left. Maybe a quarter after today.
Thankfully, today was a good cup. I really needed it. I partook in four other teas today but this was the only one to brighten my mood. Well this and the Nilgiri from Tea Boss.
Depression sucks haha. Spent all day wishing I had energy to actually do something. Or motivation. But Thursday is my doc app so I just need to get through tomorrow and then I’ll have a better idea of my plan. Only one more hoop to jump after that, I need to go see my family doc who will prescribe the meds. Well, after he speaks to my specialist. Sighs. I need a serious distraction tomorrow.

I hope things get better for you soon!

Thanks Nichole! Today is a bit better, so far :)

Depression is insidious and absolutely debilitating. Kudos to you for getting support.

Sren, Thank you! mine is ADHD related. Gone untreated until tomorrow, asides from the supplements etc I take. Between the two, it really has hampered my ability to function well.

I wrote about it here just to vent a little, but also to raise awareness, in my small way. There’s still quite a stigma about it

Yes, there is still a stigma and lack of realization that it is biological and not a moral failing. Mine is associated with a recently diagnosed autoimmune disorder (bummer!). SSRIs have helped a lot.

Oh Sren that sounds like no fun at all!
I’ve got thyroid issues to boot, mostly latent for now. Still, I know how bad that was and it could have been much worse. Glad your meds are helping!!

Thank goodness that the first time I had this tea it was prepared by an expert. I don’t do it justice. However, I am getting better. I was able to get 3 cups out of a skimpy teaspoon. It smells amazing and tastes just the same. The name fits the experience perfectly. Bare with me, I’m new to the wonderful world of tea. I definitely recommend you try it!

Could you maybe please give more details on brewing? Amount, approx temp, steeping time?

Po Nee Monet Bouquet

Unfortunately, the package does not make it easy for a novice as it does not have any brewing information. I used a teaspoon. The approx temp is 180 degrees. The steep time is 3 to 4 minutes. I’ve also cold brewed a teaspoon in a 20 oz bottle and that tasted great as well. I hope you come back and share your experience.