Red Velvet

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by BrewLaLaTea

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: I'm not usually all that excited to taste rooibos blends. But, I've tried more tasty ones than I've tasted not tasty ones, so I'm sure that my hesitancy to "embracing" rooibos has to do...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4224 tasting notes

From Brew La La Tea

Dessert minus the guilt! Now you can enjoy your favorite red velvet cake without all those unwanted calories! USDA Organic certified, Kosher certified and Caffeine Free!

At Brew La La Tea we are very proud to partner with organic farmers who are committed to practicing sustainable agriculture and creating a better quality of life for their staff, families & communities. All of our tea is handpicked from the finest tea leaves and is made from all natural ingredients.

For a review please check out:

www.brewlalatea.com

About Brew La La Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

I’m not usually all that excited to taste rooibos blends. But, I’ve tried more tasty ones than I’ve tasted not tasty ones, so I’m sure that my hesitancy to “embracing” rooibos has to do with my initial impression of it … the first time I tasted rooibos, I wasn’t all that in love with it. But since then, I’ve found many blends that I’ve liked, and I even like plain rooibos on occasion – although I must say that organic rooibos is definitely better than the conventionally grown rooibos. And yes, with rooibos, I can definitely taste the difference.

This is a really tasty rooibos blend – and get this, it even has hibiscus in it! But it all works … and it works well together.

This is not a chocolate-y red velvet. Rather, it’s a cherry and vanilla “red velvet”. I can taste a cake-like taste to it, and I can taste a tangy flavor that tastes like cream cheese. It’s like a cherry/vanilla cupcake with cream cheese frosting. And it’s quite yummy.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/11/28/organic-red-velvet-tea-from-brew-la-la-tea/