Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From California Tea House

Chunky Cherry takes the smooth, healthy taste of Japanese Green Sencha tea and throws in some hearty cherry pieces and a handful of rose petals. This one is best over ice.

About California Tea House View company

I am having such bad luck with my first order from California Tea House. Only 2 of 5 were ok. I am so disappointed especially since they were pretty expensive teas. Perhaps I am not steeping them right but I have been following directions and this one is just not good. The cherry is nice but the Sencha tastes weird. I don’t plan on placing any more orders with them. I feel like their blends are just not for me. Not to say it won’t work for someone else. This is the first time in a long time
that I will be dumping my cup of tea down the drain. I hate to say this about any company because of course this is based only on my own personal opinions but I just have to be honest. I have had LOTS of teas way better than this.

This is my 300th Review too. Let’s hope 301 is miles better. :-)

Edit: Turns out I had to delete a duplicate note so this is not my 300th review but really 299. :-)

oOTeaOo

I’m sorry about your luck! I’ve had the misfortune of throwing tea down the drain as well :( However, congratulations on your 300th review!

Thank you JoeCool (Nichole) for this treat – a cherry-tasting wonder! I love anything cherry and this sweet green tea is delicious. I tried it plain but enjoyed it better with one Splenda; the sweetener brought out the sweetness a bit more. This cherry does taste a bit artificial, but that’s OK with me. Others who enjoy a more pure taste may find fault with it. Overall, though, this is a great way to kick start my morning. :)

Nothing like a fresh green tea with some fat cherry chunks in the morning. Have a great weekend!