Boisahabi Estate Assam STGFOP(SPL)

Edit tea info Last updated by Tina S.

1 Tasting Note View all

From Capital Tea Ltd.

Potently aromatic attractive deep brown Assam leaves with plenty of golden tips. These leaves infuse to a very rich, strong and malty tasting tea liquor with an unusually smooth disposition for a tea with such strength. Highly recommended as a breakfast tea to drink with milk!

About Capital Tea Ltd. View company

1 Tasting Note

This is definitely a great example of an Assam. It is deep in flavour and very malty, with an astrigency that only hit after I was more than halfway through my cup. It brewed to a beautiful dark brown and I’d almost forgotten that an Assam could actually taste this way after a few weaker ones I’ve had lately. The first sips took me by surprise, they were so full of flavour.

That said, apparently I’m not the biggest Assam fan right now in my tea journey. I used to love them but I know despite this being an absolutely amazing quality tea, I just won’t be reaching for it. So, it is up for trade. If you’re interested, just drop me Steepster message! I’m not rating it solely because its my personal tastes and not the quality that would give it a lower number.