Milk Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

• “As I went about packaging this up for a swap, I remembered that I haven’t even drank it… so I brewed it up :) This. Tea. Is. Epic. Not only is the milk oolong taste present on each...” Read full tasting note
    Proust614 414 tasting notes
  • “This was delicious. The oolong taste was perfectly complemented by the buttery-creamy taste. It reminded me of the seaweed wrap in sushi – but in a good way; there was a slight salty...” Read full tasting note
    silentrequiem 341 tasting notes
  • “The smell of the dry leaves is worth the price of admission – the apricots and buttered popcorn scent is strong. The tea is bolder than other oolongs. I’ll have to try a shorter...” Read full tasting note
    LinnDC 6 tasting notes

From Capital Teas

As the name suggests, this unusual and delicious tea gives off a creamy texture and nose while still keeping true to floral highlights. The creaminess comes from a very cool evening followed by a warm sunny morning. This differentiation in temperature changes the leaf chemical composition to give a wonderful texture and nose to this lovely oolong. As with all quality oolongs, our Milk Oolong only gets better with each steeping so be sure to re-infuse these leaves up to 6 or 7 times.

Health Benefits:
Studies suggest that drinking oolong teas could aid in reducing body fat and preventing obesity
May lead to cleaner skin
The polyphenols in oolong may have been shown to promote free radical elimination and improve overall health
Has been shown to strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay
May help relieve stress, mental and physical
Has approximately 10% of the caffeine content of coffee
Ingredients:

Oolong Tea

Brewing Instructions:

Hot Tea: use 1 tsp. of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 195 °F and steep for 3-5 minutes. If bolder flavor is desired, increase the amount of tea used.

About Capital Teas View company

This. Tea. Is. Epic.
Not only is the milk oolong taste present on each taste, there is a fruity note that lingers as an after taste. I’m not sure how this was done but I really enjoy it. Such wonderful tea, smooth and buttery while having that natural cream within the oolong itself.

This was delicious. The oolong taste was perfectly complemented by the buttery-creamy taste. It reminded me of the seaweed wrap in sushi – but in a good way; there was a slight salty aftertaste that kept the other flavors from becoming overwhelming. The price tag on it is very steep though – $24/2 oz.

The smell of the dry leaves is worth the price of admission – the apricots and buttered popcorn scent is strong. The tea is bolder than other oolongs. I’ll have to try a shorter steeping time.