Garden of Eden

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

• “Geez, I bought this months ago when I was in Washington DC and I evidently forgot to do a tasting note on it until now! Normally I steer clear of fruit tisanes as they are generally full of...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2164 tasting notes
  • “This tea is incredibly juicy! It has an astringency almost sourness that you might get drinking orange juice. I am finding that fruity tisanes are not really my favorite flavor. However, this tea...” Read full tasting note
    MariaFafia 35 tasting notes

From Capital Teas

Aromatic, juicy & tangy, this tempting tisane features apples, pears, and strawberries in colorful blossoms; a divine treat.

About Capital Teas View company

Normally I steer clear of fruit tisanes as they are generally full of hibiscus but this one isn’t. The bag is full of dried fruit and flowers. For a tisane I think this is pretty good, it is slightly on the sour side but I think it’s the strawberries that are making it this way. A little pinch of sugar did remedy the situation. I’m always in the lookout for a good tisane and this is nice, the pear flavor also comes through fairly well. I might be more inspired to try some of their other fruit tisanes as well. I have yet to have a fruit tisane that I really LOVE but I know I will finish this off happily and might even get some more.

I had this iced last year and I remember it was good that way. It would also be nice to mix this with other things like Maria suggested to see what happens.

Also I’m excited I’m going to Portland, Oregon tomorrow and have a few tea shops on my itinerary. :)

Boiling 8 min or more
Tea Sipper

Have fun! :D

mrmopar

Portland is a pretty neat town.

This tea is incredibly juicy! It has an astringency almost sourness that you might get drinking orange juice. I am finding that fruity tisanes are not really my favorite flavor. However, this tea is so full of fruity flavor and it smells incredible. I think I will try mixing it with some plain rooibos or black. For those who like fruit tisanes this might be a great choice.