Blueberry Black

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

From Capital Teas

An intoxicating aroma and sprightly full flavor of wild blueberries are packed into this striking black tea; excellent hot or as iced tea, especially with a pinch of sugar; takes milk well.

Black Tea, cornflower petals, blackberry leaves, natural flavors

About Capital Teas View company

I like this tea. The black tea flavor isn’t too strong and the blueberry is subtle but good. I made it with just a smidgen of rock sugar (I suspect it would taste syrupy with a full teaspoon). Perhaps I will mix this with Teavana’s Blueberry Bliss rooibos to bring out the blueberry flavor more. (And silentrequiem said this is a good candidate for iced tea, so that may be what I do with this next.)

(Sample from silentrequiem. Thanks!)

I’ve yet to find my perfect blueberry tea, which tastes like fresh blueberries without needing any sweetener. Unfortunately, this tea is not it. It’s a pleasant tea but not what I was hoping. The blueberry taste wasn’t very strong, even with some sugar.

However, I left my unfinished mug sitting on the table while I went out to run errands. By the time I came back it had chilled and tasted just like blueberries. So this tea is infinitely better iced than hot, and I might have to make some iced tea even if it is December.