Cinnamon Apple

Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From Carrington Tea

The classic American tastes of cinnamon and apples lend themselves to this savory black tea. Serving Suggestion: Add a dash of nutmeg to a steaming pot of this tea. Cheddar cheese slices on the side make this a wholesome and gratifying snack!

Ingredients: quality black tea and natural apple flavors & cinnamon

For perfect brewing: Heat fresh, cold water to a rolling boil; remove from heat. Pour over tea bag(s), using one bag for each cup of tea. Steep for 3 to 5 minutes, adjusting the time to suit your taste. Remove the tea bag(s) and enjoy!

For perfect Iced Tea: Heat one quart of fresh cold water to a rolling boil; remove from heat. Pour over 4 to 6 tea bags (use 6 for brisk tea). Steep 7 to 10 minutes; remove tea bags. Let cool and pour into ice filled glasses and enjoy!

About Carrington Tea View company

Wow, I really missed being here. I didn’t realize how much I would. I had a cup of coffee yesterday morning instead of my usual tea and missed taking time first thing to sit and write my note. I think it really disrupted my whole day honestly. I am absolutely a creature of habit so missing that time alone with my thoughts left me feeling tired and unmotivated. I’m glad to be back into my normal routine again today.

I was surprised when my husband chose this spiced black tea over an apple cinnamon spiced herbal. He loves herbals best so I was worried he wouldn’t enjoy it. To my surprise, he tried this yesterday and loved it! He said it tasted just like apple cider and insisted that I bring some to work with me today. He normally puts a lot of honey in his teas so for him to drink this one unsweetened and still sing its praises I knew it must be a good one. I appreciate that this has very few ingredients (only black tea, apple flavor, and cinnamon) so I hope each of the flavors will really come through.

The dry tea smells of sweet cinnamon but now that it’s steeping the black tea is really coming out. I know we’re living in the summer months right now, but the smell of this tea reminds me of a cool, crisp October morning and I’m loving it. I can taste the cinnamon but it’s not overwhelmingly spicy.

I know this may not work since it’s a teabag, but I’m going to try steeping this one again since I’ve enjoyed it so much.

Second Steep
8 ounces water + 212 degrees + 15 minutes

I knew this probably wouldn’t go a second round, but I’m still kind of bummed that it didn’t work out. I let this one sit for a good 15 minutes and ended up with a very light colored liquid that smells and tastes like lightly spiced hot water. Oh well, no second steep for this one.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Nice cup of tea. The emphasis here is on the cinnamon rather than the apple.