Vanilla Ginger Green Tea Chai

Chai Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by katrina

• “No, I don't usually drink green tea but someone brought some into work & it's vanilla! And ginger. And chai. So what the heck, right? It definitely doesn't look like a green tea. It brews up a dark...” Read full tasting note
    Teawench 78 tasting notes
  • “This is my favorite tea of all time. It was very sweet from the vanilla but with a spicy bite at the end from the ginger. I think the Chai may have been a blend of black and green teas. I really...” Read full tasting note
    mercuryisme 2 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

Travel through the fertile valleys and wild mountain ranges of India and you’ll find some very inventive recipes for chai – but none like our Vanilla Ginger Green Tea Chai. This bright and healthy blend combines antioxidant-rich green tea with aromatic ginger, creamy vanilla and piquant spices. Add warm milk and sugar or honey for an uplifting chai experience.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

No, I don’t usually drink green tea but someone brought some into work & it’s vanilla! And ginger. And chai. So what the heck, right? It definitely doesn’t look like a green tea. It brews up a dark brown color. It smells sort of sugar cookie-ish. Sort of has the flavor of one, too. It’s not horrible but probably something I wouldn’t buy.

This is my favorite tea of all time. It was very sweet from the vanilla but with a spicy bite at the end from the ginger. I think the Chai may have been a blend of black and green teas. I really loved it and wish it hadn’t been discontinued. Sigh.