Honey Vanilla Chamomile (Harvest Chamomile)

Herbal Tea
Chamomile, Honey,, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Roasted Chicory Root, Vanilla
Flowers, Honey, Vanilla
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Celestial Seasonings www.celestialseasonings.com Herbal Tea Sampler Caffeine Free Herbal Tea **A review of Honey Vanilla Chamomile herbal Tea by Celestial Seasonings Company: Celestial...” Read full tasting note
    seule771 600 tasting notes
  • “Based on the ingredients list, this is what I am drinking, although my four-bag sample pack is labeled "Harvest Chamomile" and is of unknown provenance and age. Anyway, this tastes pretty good. A...” Read full tasting note
    Shera Pop 505 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

Celestial Seasonings
www.celestialseasonings.com

Honey Vanilla Chamomile by Celestial Seasonings, Inc.
Herbal Tea, Caffeine Free
Now with Richer Chamomile Flavor!

Ingredients: chamomile, orange peel, natural honey flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), licorice, roasted chicory and West Indian Lemongrass.

Serving size: 1 tea bag (2g), makes 8 fl. Oz.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Celestial Seasonings
www.celestialseasonings.com

Herbal Tea Sampler
Caffeine Free Herbal Tea

**A review of Honey Vanilla Chamomile herbal Tea by Celestial Seasonings

Company: Celestial Seasonings, Inc.
Tea Name: Honey Vanilla Chamomile herbal Tea
Tea Type/Varietal: herbal
Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Liquor Color: golden honey
Leaf Characteristic: chamomile, honey and orange peel scent is what one meets when opening of the tea pouch.

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5-6 minutes

I take this tea sampler and put one tea bag in my cup and pouring over the bag some freshly cold tap water, I put this in the microwave for two minutes and then leaving it to steep the remainder of time (totaling six minutes).

At once, one can appreciate the aroma as it fills the air: vanilla, sweet honey, orange peel, and chamomile. It is wonderfully mixed and the tea color when I remove the cover from the tea cup is that light golden honey. I excitedly take a quick sip and another sip of tea and begin to relax into this day. I surrender to whatever is to come at me (be they be negative or positive); I with my amulet (this cup of liquor) can withstand it all.

Overall tasting notes: a heady cup of honey-vanilla-chamomile tea with orange peel and lemongrass as the final notes playing upon one’s palette. There is a brightness that comes to having this cup of tea.

Cup’s characteristic: freshly of herbal teas

Liquor color: light golden honey

Taste: sweetly sunny

gmathis

I’ve never tried this one—didn’t realize it has orange peel in it as well. Sounds yummy!

Based on the ingredients list, this is what I am drinking, although my four-bag sample pack is labeled “Harvest Chamomile” and is of unknown provenance and age. Anyway, this tastes pretty good. A nice change from Sleepytime in that there is no spearmint or any other mint whatsoever in this blend.

Here the honey and vanilla flavors are rich accompaniments to the soothing scent and flavor of good old chamomile. This is similar to Sleepytime Vanilla, of course, because of the vanilla and the chamomile, but there is more honey here and less vanilla. And best of all no mint!

This is a pleasant and calming chamomile blend, and I have found in general that Celestial Seasonings uses a honey note to my liking. My favorites from this company always seem to contain either honey or vanilla…

Flavors: Flowers, Honey, Vanilla