Chocolate Chai

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Fuzzy_Peachkin

From Chai Diaries

Indian black tea, ginger root, green cardamom, chocolate chips with chocolate flavorSweet & Spicy! This stunning blend of black tea, ginger, cinnamon and green cardamom mingles with chocolate chips to delight the senses! This blend brings sweetness to your cup and can either cap off a great day or lift your dampened spirit.

About Chai Diaries View company

Thanks, Nicole_Martin for this tea!

This is an excellent chocolate tea- Probably the best I’ve had. The chocolate is not too chemically tasting, like most of the ones I’ve had. It has just the right balance between sweet and spicy. Quite yummy!

The Wandering Diary

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! Get more chai-tea choices and other great blends on www.mychaidiaries.com

I’m going to have to give an official rating later. I think I steeped it too long and lost the chocolate flavor. I can still kinda taste it. The chai is good though. It doesn’t have that spicy kick I like but the flavors are enough for me to look past that.

Going to add some chocolate almond milk and warm it up…

Too hot… but good!

The Wandering Diary

Hi – try steeping it for just about 3-5 mins…its subtle more as an aftertaste…