Moroccan Mint Green Tea

Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Cynthia Carter

• “I have yet to meet a mint tea I did not like, and this one is no exception. Very simple and straightforward blend of green tea and spearmint. I bought the tea bagged from Pura Vida, but I notice...” Read full tasting note
    ccarter756 110 tasting notes
  • “This tea is really basic. The green tea and the mint are well balanced. It's very smooth, but there's nothing really outstanding about it. It would be a good complement to a very flavorful meal...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 388 tasting notes
  • “This is one of my absolute favourite teas. Moroccan Mint teas in general are a rather soft spot of mine, and this hits all the right notes. The green tea base is strong without being overpowering,...” Read full tasting note
    mmhawkes 9 tasting notes

From Choice Organic Teas

Choice Organic Moroccan Mint Green Tea is blended from carefully selected green teas and the spearmint favored in North Africa. It is a vitalizing refreshment in the Saharan heat and has only half the caffeine of other green teas.

About Choice Organic Teas View company

I have yet to meet a mint tea I did not like, and this one is no exception. Very simple and straightforward blend of green tea and spearmint. I bought the tea bagged from Pura Vida, but I notice that they sell it in loose leaf through the Choice Organic website. I may try ordering that next time.

This tea is really basic. The green tea and the mint are well balanced. It’s very smooth, but there’s nothing really outstanding about it. It would be a good complement to a very flavorful meal or dessert, or as a palate cleanser. This wouldn’t be my first choice if I want to really savor my tea though.

I used 1 teabag in 16 oz of near boiling water, steeped for 3 minutes per package instructions. This tea does not resteep well – it just turns out extremely weak, no matter how long you let it steep.

This is one of my absolute favourite teas. Moroccan Mint teas in general are a rather soft spot of mine, and this hits all the right notes. The green tea base is strong without being overpowering, the mint tastes fresh and striking without being sharp, and the slight undertone of lemongrass keeps it really mellow. As with most mint teas, I suggest drinking it very sweet for a perfect cup.