Shanghai Lichee Jasmine

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kasumi no Chajin
Iced 8 min or more

• “Another sample sent by my friend in florida. :) Love her to death for passing off a few teas to me, since most of them are not teas i would normally purchase for myself. This way i'm getting to...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4044 tasting notes

From English Tea Store

A sweet and delicious green tea, our Shanghai Lychee Jasmine Green Tea is a very nice blend, with the sweet and luscious taste of lichee fruit and gentile jasmine. Very delicate. This tea is wonderful with a little sugar.

About English Tea Store View company

Another sample sent by my friend in florida. :) Love her to death for passing off a few teas to me, since most of them are not teas i would normally purchase for myself. This way i’m getting to step outside my comfort zone and try things that she enjoys.

I’ve enjoyed the one lychee tea that i’ve tried so i figured even with the jasmine this one had a decent chance of being something i’d enjoy at least a bit. I was right, though i could certainly do without the jasmine. I’ve got at least a few more cups of this left, so i’ll be trying this as a cold brew for sure. I want to see if that brings out more of the lichee or lets the jasmine take the dominant position.

As a hot brew, this is mostly lichee with a splash of jasmine that comes out more through each sip.

Kasumi no Chajin

I’ve been really wanting to try this one!