Organic Mango, Peach & Pineapple Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Sara

• “This tea is pleasant enough but not overwhelmingly amazing, but it's got one major thing going for it: it steeps beautifully in the water that comes out of the hot water dispenser at work, and it's...” Read full tasting note
    quietplains 14 tasting notes
  • “When you first smell this concoction in your mug, it's a delightful spin of these three fruits with an emphasis on the peach. The taste is subtle, yet pleasant. An earthy green tea with a light...” Read full tasting note
    straczyk 3 tasting notes

From Good Earth Teas

A truly cosmopolitan blend. We took premium green tea, lightly steamed for a smoother taste and rich in protective antioxidants. Then we infused flavors of lush Hawaiian pineapple, Philippine mangoes and hints of Georgia peach.

About Good Earth Teas View company

This tea is pleasant enough but not overwhelmingly amazing, but it’s got one major thing going for it: it steeps beautifully in the water that comes out of the hot water dispenser at work, and it’s the only tea of the many I’ve tried that I can say that about. Since I can’t bring myself to bring my own kettle to work, this tea has become like a very dear friend who makes every day a little more bearable.

When you first smell this concoction in your mug, it’s a delightful spin of these three fruits with an emphasis on the peach. The taste is subtle, yet pleasant. An earthy green tea with a light splash of fruit.