Golden Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by seule771

1 Tasting Note View all

• “A review of Golden Oolong (unsweetened) Tea by Ito En After another long walk, I am very thirsty and decided to have some Oolong iced tea. I took a tall glass and fill it with ice and after...” Read full tasting note
    seule771 600 tasting notes

From Ito En

Golden Oolong Iced Tea:
Ingredients:
Purified Water, Oolong Tea, Ascorbic Acid.

The tea leaves used for this Golden Oolong are flowery, fragrant Huan Jin guel “Golden Cinnamon”, and hearty and ripe Tie guan yin “Iron Golden” Oolong tea is semi oxidized, making it unique from green and black tea. Enjoy its robust and clean taste.

About Ito En View company

1 Tasting Note

A review of Golden Oolong (unsweetened) Tea by Ito En

After another long walk, I am very thirsty and decided to have some Oolong iced tea. I took a tall glass and fill it with ice and after shaking the tea from the bottle slightly I pour it into my cup with ice. I notice that the tea’s color is a golden glow; similarly to the packaging.

As I taste this tea, it makes me think of cantaloupe and I am not sure why. I continue to sip this tea and read the bottles’ label: The tea leaves used for this Golden Oolong are flowery, fragrant Huan Jin guei “Golden Cinnamon”, and hearty and ripe Tie guan yin “Iron Goddess”. Oolong tea is semi oxidized, making it unique from green and black teas. Enjoy its robust and clean taste.

I am happy that I purchased this tea at the Japonaise Café when I last visited them. I am sorry that I did not purchase the Jasmine Tea that they had as well. Anyhow, I have sampled two teas by Ito En and they have both been very good teas.