2009 Wuyi Da Hong Pao Rock Tea-Zheng Yan, Spring Tea
Da Hong Pao oolong tea is famous for its unique floral fragrance and specially Wuyi rock tea taste and fragrance. All Wuyi rock Oolong tea has its unique rock tea taste and fragrance, which the other Oolong teas do not possess the characteristics. The rock tea taste and fragrance can be described in the four aspects: aroma, cleanness, sweetness and animation.
This tea is from Zheng Yan areas in Wuyishan, which is famous for its charming & delighted strong rock tea fragrance and taste. Super alive tea soup and strong floral and sweet after taste. Once you experience this taste and fragrance, you will not forget what it is like.
Harvest time: 2009 Spring
Picking standard: one bud with two leaves
Shape: tight bar shaped tea leaves
Dried tea color: bloom dark brown color
Aroma: natural and fresh unique fragrance
Tea soup color: bright golden yellow
Taste: freshness, mellow, thickness, unique flower taste
Brewing vessel: Gaiwan(120cc) or Yixing tea pot(120cc)
Brewing guidelines: Gaiwan or Yixing pot (120cc):5-7grams per time (based on personal taste); the water temperature should be over 98C or 209 F.
1) Warm up-First to warm up the vessels, pour out the hot water;
2) Smell dried tea fragrance-Then put the teas in the vessels, cover the Gaiwan or Yixing pot, and shake the vessels for about 3 seconds, then smell the dried tea leaves aroma.
3) Wash the tea-Pour the hot water into the vessels and pour out the water within 8 seconds;
4) First infusion-pour the hot water into the vessels again, and steep for about 10-25 seconds(based on personal taste)
5) Coming infusion- the time for the successive infusion can be 5 seconds longer than the previous infusion.
Infusion time: at least11times