Organic Lemon, Ginger and Ginseng Infusion

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Photon_Man62

From Marks & Spencer Tea

A lively, warm and invigorating herbal tea to rejuvenate and revive.

About Marks & Spencer Tea View company

This is my go-to when I’m feeling under the weather. I slip in some honey and the lemon and ginseng soothes my ailments. Not too ginger-y either and that’s how I like it.

I was unsure about this tea because I am not a big fan of ginger or ginseng. I heard that the ingredients were good for you if you felt under the weather, so I decided to try it after a coughing fit and a runny nose. I had it warm and steeped it for the minimum time stated on the box and added a bit of honey. It was sooooooo good! I was pleasantly surprised. The ginger and ginseng were not too overpowering and it overall blended well together. :)

Where can we buy this tea in USA?

Wonderful! So nice and gives a pleasant feeling! A lot of ginger bursts! :)

Bought a box of this and the M&S Calming Infusion Tea, I was horrified to find the latter really weird tasting. I was scared that the Lemon Ginger Ginseng was going to be equally terrible, but I was so happy to find that this was so good.

It is a well-balanced mix of lemony ginger. I couldn’t find ginseng as much but that’s how I like it because I’m not a fan of ginseng, it’s kinda weird for me. I don’t have a lot of experience with tea yet, but I like it enough and discovering this makes me want to become more adventurous!

Good remedy for light cold/flu or defrosting on a cold day. This brew comforts and warms you up right away. A strong ginger fragrance, slight lemon taste and a mild ginseng aftertaste, it’s a well-balanced blend I would say. Usually I let it steep in my cup till the next brew.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Loved the ginger + lemon combination. When it’s dry, the lemon scent is strong and sweet but as you brew it, the ginger takes over. Loved the balanced taste, not too sour.

Adding a little sugar brings out the taste for me. I don’t mind leaving the teabag as I finish the cup.

Quite refreshing, let it be the morning cuppa or evening.

I’m glad that I bought this, and will buy more in the future.

Wouldn’t get near to ginger unless there’s a good reason for me to. Needed this for a quick fix to my flu. Taste wise, I’d say 80% ginger and 10% each for lemon and ginseng. Flu’s fixed, so thumbs up!