Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is my second cup of this in like three days. It is delicious! I believe I made this one a bit weaker than I should have, but meh, it happens. I wanted to add all the details about the...” Read full tasting note
    TheKesser 247 tasting notes

From Metropolitan Tea Company

Country of Origin: India
Region: Assam, Darjeeling, Nilgiri
Shipping Port: Haldia, Kochin
Grade: TFOP (Tippy Flowery Orange Pekoe)
Altitude: 2500’ ft – 6400’ ft. above sea level
Manufacturer Type: Orthodox
Cup Characteristics: All the highlights of India’s teas in a synergistic flavory blend. Malty 2nd flush Assams, 1st flush Darjeelings and sprightly January Nilgiris
Infusions: Coppery, mixed appearance
Ingredients: Luxury India black tea

About Metropolitan Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

I wanted to add all the details about the region in the description of this tea as I wanted to make sure that folks knew that it had more than just one black tea. This tea has three different black teas in it and it is amazing how great they work together.

This tea is nice and smooth. It’s got a nice flavour that isn’t too overpowering. I like that this black tea seems to have some depth to it. I love the maltiness of this one and how it isn’t too much either.

I wouldn’t think twice about getting this one again. I love the tea combination that this tea offers. I really like that it has some dimension. So delicious!!!