White Tea
White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From Metropolitan Tea Company

Since the early days of export, white tea’s processing style has largely remained unchanged – fresh tea leaves are delivered to the factory on foot, withered and dried naturally – no further action required. Pai Mu Tan is an excellent example of this simple production. The full tea leaf ranges from pale green to silvery with lots of nice tips. Stark contrast between the tea leaves gives the tea very natural look that, in turn, gives way to a pure and natural cup of tea. Round and full-bodied, this Pai Mu Tan white Tea dazzles with subtle layers of peach and assertive floral notes.

About Metropolitan Tea Company View company

subtly nutty?
light yellow liquor

will update on resteep

3tsp for 2 cups of water. The leaves were silvery and full. They weren’t rolled or anything. There wasn’t much of a scent. The liquor is golden and has a light scent but I don’t know of what. At first the flavor reminded me of canned peas but the more I drink the better it tastes. There is a light flavor but it’s not lingering.

At first I didn’t like it but it’s growing on me.

This has become my “go to” tea. Every day I do two brews of this and have to stop myself from hitting it again.