The Emperor's Bride

Edit tea info Last updated by kokkare

From Nordqvist

Your court is warm and happy, even without walls.

Ingredients: Assam and Ceylon tea, elderberry and quince flavourings. Loose-leaf tea enhanced with dried orange peel, pineapple pieces and thistle petals.

About Nordqvist View company

A cup at work earlier today. I must have accidently steeped too long. I’m too used to drinking tea at home and having a timer and no distraction. I’ll have to do better next time.

I tried the teabag version of this tea, and the teabag said two minutes steeping time. I didn´t like this tea so much eitheran dwrote a rewiew about it.

My absolute favorite tea. I think it has something to do with the elderberry and quince. Only requires 1 cube of Dan Sukker Ruokopalasokeri (sugar).

I tasted this tea in the teabag version. The name of this tea promises something very special, but I was disappointed. Firt, the smell isn´t very original. I tasted this tea raw (meaning without milk/honey/sugar) and I wasn´s impressed. To me, it tasted like regular assam tea. It was ok, but I could´t find any real aroma notes that would have really spiced the tea.

This tea tastes too sweet to me.