Mint Rooibos Iced Tea

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by steepster
Iced 5 min, 0 sec

From Rishi Tea

Mint Rooibos is a refreshing and soothing caffeine-free blend of antioxidant rich rooibos and cooling peppermint with a hint of citrus.

About Rishi Tea View company

I’d say this is among my top 3 favorite iced teas out of this set, if not my most favorite. (My grandma used to make sun tea with mint when I was little so I’m partial to mint teas.)

Iced 5 min, 0 sec

Really refreshing, this tea would probably be great on a hot summer day. Tasty on its own and does not need to be sweetened.

I really, really wanted to like this one. I love the idea of it, it seems like a nice thing to have in the fridge, it’s easy to make (with the GIANT tea bag)… but it’s just not my thing. I poured a glass last night and couldn’t even finish it. I have no inclination to go back for another. I guess this one was not meant for me!