Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by steepster

• “Yummmm! At first I wasn't sure what to think about this tea... I started drinking it because I was sick (hence choosing an ayurvedic blend)... and it hit me differently. This is probably because...” Read full tasting note
    OhCha 84 tasting notes
  • “I am still feeling a little under the weather, so I brewed two SUPER STRONG pots of this and I am no longer coughing. On my way to recovery! Sweet and spicy and full of beneficial herbs. I brewed...” Read full tasting note
    SuMo 16 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

Spicy ginger, soothing licorice and zesty lemongrass are blended with immunity enhancing Ayurvedic herbs to compose one of our tastiest and most innovative caffeine-free infusions. Based on an ancient Ayurvedic cold and cough remedy, the swirling aromas of rain forest spices and citrus enliven the senses and strengthen the system.

About Rishi Tea View company

Yummmm! At first I wasn’t sure what to think about this tea… I started drinking it because I was sick (hence choosing an ayurvedic blend)… and it hit me differently. This is probably because when I drink “tea” I think of more “tea”-like flavours… but this is a botanical blend, and not one that I necessarily thought would appeal to me. BUT I LOVE IT. Especially with winter settling in here in Milwaukee, I’ve really come to depend not only on it’s healthful properties, but also on it’s really unique spicy, sweet, zingy taste. The most dominant flavours are of the lemongrass and the licorice root. I highly recommend it. And it’s still completely lovely if you feel a cold coming on, and want to steep it extra long to get the real benefits of the tea.

I am still feeling a little under the weather, so I brewed two SUPER STRONG pots of this and I am no longer coughing. On my way to recovery! Sweet and spicy and full of beneficial herbs. I brewed two heaping tablespoons (for 13.5 oz) for about 10 minutes.