English Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by seb

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I'm reviewing again! This makes me happy. So for many many reasons I haven't been on steepster for a while, and when I have been on it's just been for a quick check, as I haven't had time to...” Read full tasting note
    NatalieOgden 51 tasting notes

From Sainsbury's

A blend of fine Assam, Kenya and other selected teas, produces a strong, full-bodied, golden tea usually served with milk.

About Sainsbury's View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m reviewing again!

This makes me happy.

So for many many reasons I haven’t been on steepster for a while, and when I have been on it’s just been for a quick check, as I haven’t had time to write anything up, or even drink that much tea for that matter! I’ve just started my final year of university (eek!) so I am basically living off coffee at the moment.

Since I moved house, I haven’t been able to brew as much loose leaf, and as a result, my passion has kind of died down a bit. I am trying desperately to get it back, and I so miss being in love with tea. I am participating in a couple of swaps soon, and will definitely make time to drink tea as I’m reading my endless list of books for uni, so hopefully it shouldn’t be too long before I’m back on the horse.

This tea is pretty basic, but just what I need to soothe me as I’m coming down with a bit of a cold (and my tastebuds are going anyway, so no use wasting my best tea at the moment!). As it goes, it’s not bad. If I ever run out of Rington’s (my preferred English breakfast blend), this is what I’d get to tide myself over.

boychik