Jasmine Pearls Scented Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Michael Hall

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea never gets bitter. A sign of a good quality white scented tea. What I do: I simply put the pearls in a cup and drink, blowing away any leaves on the surface. It is not quite as good as...” Read full tasting note
    chadao 45 tasting notes

From Seven Cups

This tea comes from certified organic white tea bushes but is processed later resulting in a stronger flavor and lingering fragrance. While enjoying the rich aroma, notice the beautiful leaves as the pearls gently unfurl.

About Seven Cups View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea never gets bitter. A sign of a good quality white scented tea. What I do: I simply put the pearls in a cup and drink, blowing away any leaves on the surface. It is not quite as good as their other jasmine teas, especially the silver dragon pearls and snow drop jasmine, but it has a stronger flavor than both of these, which satisfies my taste. The jasmine aroma is not overpowering, and the flavor of the tea comes through nicely, even after five steepings. For the price, I have to give this scented tea a good rating.