Chamomile Tea

Herbal Tea
Chamomile
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Sleepy Leaf

• “I've tried many chamomile teas over the years and found a few I just love. This one is just as good as the best I have tried and I would recommend to all. I like to leave the chamomile in for a bit...” Read full tasting note
    wikholm23 3 tasting notes
  • “I love chamomile and have it most evenings to relax after work. I've tried a few of the big brands from the highstreet and also a few online. But this is the BEST one I have tried! Delicious! So...” Read full tasting note
    sarahscher 3 tasting notes

From Sleepy Leaf

Chamomile that is grown on the Egyptian plains. This has a remarkable calming effect, for which it is well known and is great for helping a good night’s sleep. A light and bright liquor with distinctive taste, perfect for late evenings. Also totally caffeine free.

Brew with water that is freshly drawn, boiled and allowed to cool for 2 minutes, for 3-5 minutes.

Tastes full flavoured with fruity character with a distinctive taste.

About Sleepy Leaf View company

I’ve tried many chamomile teas over the years and found a few I just love. This one is just as good as the best I have tried and I would recommend to all. I like to leave the chamomile in for a bit longer than usual and this tastes excellent.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 3 tsp 250 OZ / 7393 ML

I love chamomile and have it most evenings to relax after work. I’ve tried a few of the big brands from the highstreet and also a few online. But this is the BEST one I have tried! Delicious! So relaxed after this and it tastes so much more “crisper” than others I’ve tried. Highly recommended!!

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 200 OZ / 5914 ML