Creme Brulee

Edit tea info Last updated by Miss Sweet

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Revenge of the dried yoghurt pieces! The common ingredient in all my most hated teas, I'm not sure if they are the problem but I'll go ahead and blame them anyway. All you get from this is "burnt"....” Read full tasting note
    amber 221 tasting notes

From t Leaf T

Tastes like the classic creamy custard dessert with a burnt caramel crust.

About t Leaf T View company

1 Tasting Note

Revenge of the dried yoghurt pieces! The common ingredient in all my most hated teas, I’m not sure if they are the problem but I’ll go ahead and blame them anyway. All you get from this is “burnt”. And not the caramel kind usually found on creme brulee, more like if a bunch of hoodlums committed arson on a building that had a few ramekins of creme brulee sitting in one of the kitchens. The aroma of the leaves, the aroma of the brewed tea, the taste in your mouth with or without milk: all overwhelmingly burnt.
I’m really disappointed in this because creme brulee is one of my favourite desserts. If only it had a creamy caramel flavour with just a hint of that burnt taste, it’d be perfect!