Christmas Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Miss Sweet

From t Leaf T

The scent of cloves, vanilla, and cardamom break through the flavoursome black tea base.

About t Leaf T View company

After letting it steep awhile…. its pretty good! Definitely needs milk in my humble opinion, and sugar. I could drink this any day of the year!

Tis the season… almost! This tastes like a sweet and mild chai, which I prefer to brew with a stick of cinnamon and drink with milk. I made the mistake of overdosing on Christmas Tea this time last year, so can barely bring myself to finish this cup, but I promise you it is delicious!

I got a free tin of this (4 pyramid sachets) with my latest tea order. T’is the season so I brewed one right away. Reasonably spicy, and strong enough to fill a large infuser mug using 1 sachet (second brew much lighter). It’s quite nice. Since I don’t associate Christmas with “spice” in any way, it didn’t really conjure up any Christmas feelings, but I hadn’t expected it to. It may do for somebody else. I recommend this tea, although it doesn’t stand out in any way that makes me think ‘wow’.

This tea has a strong vanilla scent in the tin. Once steeped, I tried it both black and also with sweetener and milk.
The clove can definitely be tasted when this tea is drunk black.
With the milk and sweetener, I taste more of a vanilla flavour.