Autumn

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by eskimosoap

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I adore this intensely. This captures the season perfectly and I often have this after a long day to help me wind down. Dry, it smells sweet and spicy. Once brewed, everything comes together and...” Read full tasting note
    eskimosoap 6 tasting notes

From T2

Description:

Think of the aromatics and auburn hues of cloves and cardomom, married with a deep fresh green tea base, finished with a touch of rose and orange, and you have Autumn in a cup. Crisp and comforting, this autumnal angel has a lingering freshness reminiscent of a warm yesterday and a little bite in anticipation of a cold tomorrow. Ahhh! Just right.

About T2 View company

1 Tasting Note

I adore this intensely.

Dry, it smells sweet and spicy.
Once brewed, everything comes together and it doesn’t taste as artificial as a lot of T2’s flavoured teas do.

It’s fresh AND soothing.
There are enough slices of orange to give it a bit more kick but cardamom and clove bring such a warmth that you feel yourself glowing from the inside out.
The little meringues are an absolute treat as well! They don’t add much sweetness to the tea itself so I usually pick them out and gobble them up beforehand.