Citron Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tiff_Tu

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I am fond of the Citron Green that came in the green tea sampler pack from Adagio Teas. When I saw it again at my local tea shop 'Tea Zone' I'd thought that I'd buy a 2oz. bag. The three...” Read full tasting note
    Tiff_Tu 5 tasting notes

From Tea Zone

Product description not available yet.

About Tea Zone View company

1 Tasting Note

I am fond of the Citron Green that came in the green tea sampler pack from Adagio Teas. When I saw it again at my local tea shop ‘Tea Zone’ I’d thought that I’d buy a 2oz. bag.

The three descriptive words that come to mind when tasting this tea are mild, clean and fresh. There is only a hint of citrus that slightly enhances the grassy crispness from the green tea. The smell is also subtle. I can only detect the tangy aroma while inhaling deeply from the top of my mug.

Overall, it’s a lot milder than Adagio’s version which I’m a bit disappointed about. It seems like it’ll be a lot better as an iced tea because it’s already so crisp and refreshing so I’ll definitely consider it during the summer months. I probably won’t buy it again though.