Peach Paradise

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by potatowedges
175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more 16 oz / 473 ml

• “One of my absolute favorites iced. I cold-brew this overnight: 3 T of tea, 2 quarts of water, and about 3 T demerara sugar. I like to think of it as Kool-Aid's older sibling. Peachy, fruity, sweet,...” Read full tasting note
    potatowedges 98 tasting notes
  • “I did really like this--and maybe I might like it even more ice. If I don't rate it that high--well, I'm actually not a huge fan of herbals. I decided to get some hibiscus tea because I'd read it...” Read full tasting note
    harmony_bites 108 tasting notes

From TeaSource

A fruity, smooth, aromatic and sweet herbal blend. Contains peach pieces, apple pieces, hibiscus blossoms, elderberries, rosehip peel, flavor, passionfruit, and sunflower.

About TeaSource View company

One of my absolute favorites iced. I cold-brew this overnight: 3 T of tea, 2 quarts of water, and about 3 T demerara sugar. I like to think of it as Kool-Aid’s older sibling. Peachy, fruity, sweet, and delicious. The taste of summer.

Iced 8 min or more
potatowedges

Update: it’s been quite hot out the past couple of days, and I brewed up the last of this with some re-steeped Honeybush Vanilla/Lazy Susan and a tiny drizzle of agave. Yum.

I did really like this—and maybe I might like it even more ice. If I don’t rate it that high—well, I’m actually not a huge fan of herbals. I decided to get some hibiscus tea because I’d read it could lower cholesterol—so why not give it a try? But I found the pure stuff way too sour to tolerate. I got this to see if I could enjoy it with the mix. It may be there’s too little hibiscus here to be therapeutic, but at least I can enjoy this, and the hibiscus, though still apparent, is not overwhelming. The smell when I opened the pouch was a treat in itself—flowery, fruity, candy-like. And it tasted almost as good as it smelled.

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML