Coconut Truffle

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

1 Tasting Note View all

From The Assam Tea Company

Entrancing tropical truffle gives a very smooth brew with a hint of French vanilla.

About The Assam Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

This is one of the many teas MissB sent me in our swap. Coconut anything appeals to me, so I was very eager to try it out. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a bit of a let down. This tea features coconut and French vanilla as it’s primary flavors, and for whatever reason I can’t really detect either. Well, I can baaaaaarely taste the slightest bit of coconut. There’s also a sharp bite of astringency underneath as well (maybe I oversteeped?) I tend to be one who prefers the flavors in tea to be a little more pronounced. It’s difficult for me to enjoy beverages where the flavors are all muddled into a murky conglomeration of vagueness. I will try this tea again later perhaps, but for now I’m going to stick to what I know and trust.

Oh no! I have yet to try this – this place is just a few blocks from my house, and I opened the package to share with you in the hopes it would satisfy your love for coconut. So, good to know, and boo for it being yucky. I really hope the other things in our Swap please you more!