Rooibos Fireside

Rooibos Tea
Cinnamon, Orange, Rooibos
Edit tea info Last updated by maldororsteagarden

• “I'm not sure how to feel about this tea. I find the orange and cinnamon didn't balance and gave the body a strange substance. I'm generally a fan of these types of flavours, and was looking forward...” Read full tasting note
    lyddie1231 48 tasting notes
  • “I really enjoyed this tea, although it's something I would only find myself drinking in winter. The cinnamon, orange, and rooibos ended up generating quite a smooth combination of sweet and spicy....” Read full tasting note
    squidink 11 tasting notes

From The Tea Centre

Rooibos, orange peel, cinnamon & cloves

About The Tea Centre View company

I’m not sure how to feel about this tea. I find the orange and cinnamon didn’t balance and gave the body a strange substance. I’m generally a fan of these types of flavours, and was looking forward to trying it. Perhaps I’ve misinterpreted it, and while it was spiced and definitely had a flavour I felt a little lost when I drank this tea.

There were notes, but they were obscured by an imbalance of flavours, however, reading other reviews on it on the Tea Centre website I feel like this tea is probably not a personal favourite of mine. Don’t let this review put you off, I just thought I’d add my two cents.

I really enjoyed this tea, although it’s something I would only find myself drinking in winter. The cinnamon, orange, and rooibos ended up generating quite a smooth combination of sweet and spicy. I think the consistency was my favourite aspect of the brew – it was quite creamy, but never cloying because the strong flavours cut through some of the creaminess.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Orange, Rooibos